Work, family, traffic and social commitments make regular exercise difficult. “I do not have time” is the first reply. Admittedly, finding time to exercise can be difficult. If you feel that you are not exercising enough to keep you in shape, to boost your endorphins and to relieve your stress, you are definitely not alone. Only one in three adults follows the recommended amount of exercise per week. At Balanced we listen to your concerns and always take them seriously. That is why we created a new exercise program for the office.
The fact that you sit for a very long time continuously every day in a chair in front of your desk, increases the risk to serious health problems in the future. Sedentary lifestyle has also a direct impact on performance and dedication to your work.
The number one benefit of exercising at the office is that it improves your productivity by allowing you to take regular breaks to clear your mind. In this light, you can convert a cigarette break to an exercise break. For example, in a large company, we do daily group exercise at 11 a.m. so that everyone from his/hers desk is be able to follow an exercise program of 15 minutes or a stretching exercise session with excellent results.
The reasons why many companies choose to pay for
Exercise services at the office:
– Stress relief, especially when office hours “seem «endless. Employees find it difficult to focus, to think clearly and make the right decisions. Exercise reduces cortisol levels (the body’s stress hormone) while at the same time releases endorphins that help your mind relax. You would have probably heard that most people eat chocolate to achieve relaxation. What do you believe; Isn’t exercise a more efficient and a more healthy solution?
– More energy. Energy levels are an important indicator of a good mood. One of the best ways to fight off fatigue is exercise.
– Weight management. Valid studies have shown that low productivity is also associated with increased weight. Exercise plays an important role in weight management.
– Productivity. The benefits of exercise are not just physical.
– Improves your creativity
– Enables you to learn faster
– Stimulates your memory
– Improves your concentration
And don’t imagine that you need a state-of-the-art equipment to exercise at the office. Even a small space with a desk and chair can be enough to exercise the whole body.
At Balanced we have created innovative exercise programs to be performed at the office that apply to both companies and their employees. Bearing in mind all the benefits mentioned above, not only for the company, but also the executives, businessmen, employees, and even people who work from home have only to gain. The high quality exercise services that we provide are personalized direct and targeted.
Contact us and improve not only your fitness, but also your performance at work. At the same time, make an investment for future. That’s probably most important!